I will introduce the doctors at Well-Aging Clinic Minami-Aoyama.
President of Well-Aging Clinic Minami-Aoyama
Dr. Akira Aoki, M.D.
- Graduated from the Medical School of the National Defense Medical College.
Worked at the National Defense Medical College Hospital and the Self-Defense Forces Central Hospital.
- Became the Director of Ebisu Anti-Aging Clinic.
- Appointed as Associate Professor at the Department of Aging Control Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Juntendo University (until 2011).
- Became the Director of Yokohama Clinic.
- Appointed as the Director of Yoshie Clinic, affiliated with the Tokyo Metropolitan University.
- Assumed the position of President at Well-Aging Clinic Minami-Aoyama, a medical corporation affiliated with the Kowakai group.
President of the Japanese Society of Aesthetic Medicine
Certified Specialist of the Japan Anti-Aging Medicine Society.
Certified Medical Doctor of the Japan Society of Health Care Medicine.
Permanent Director of the Japan Society of Health Care Medicine.
Director of the Japan Well-Aging Certification Association.
Councilor of the Japan Anti-Aging Medicine Society.
Councilor of the Brain and Cardiovascular Anti-Aging Research Society.
Councilor of the International Society for Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine.
In the era of living to 100 years, we have shifted our focus from anti-aging to well-aging.
After more than 20 years of pursuing anti-aging medicine, we have finally come to a conclusion.
The key to living healthily and gracefully, both physically and mentally, lies in adopting a wholesome and appropriate lifestyle every day and maintaining it consistently. This way of living is what we call "Well-Aging."
With the slogan of "Extending Healthy Life Years," we have established a clinic here in Minami-Aoyama, based on the concept of Well-Aging, to help people lead a better life in the age of 100 years.
Director of Well Aging Clinic Minami-Aoyama
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Fukui Medical University.
- Assistant in the Dermatology Department at the National Defense Medical College.
- Employed at Murayama Hospital (Medical Corporation).
- Employed at Juntendo Nerima Hospital.
- Director of Shin-Tokorozawa Hifu-ka Clinic at Kousunkai (Medical Corporation).
- Employed at Daidera Clinic Kita-ku (Internal Medicine and Dermatology).
- Employed at Medical Box Higashiyamato, Aokiryoukai (Medical Corporation).
Employed at Ginza Seiaiwa Clinic.
- Appointed as the Director of Well Aging Clinic Minami-Aoyama, Kouwakai (Medical Corporation).
Certified Dermatologist by the Japanese Dermatological Association.
Part-time Lecturer in Dermatology at Juntendo University.
In recent research on anti-aging medicine, it has been found that individuals who appear younger tend to have a longer life expectancy.
Studies have also shown that people who look younger tend to have longer telomeres (the protective caps at the end of chromosomes that reflect aging) or fewer short telomeres.
Furthermore, a survey conducted in 2022 by the Asahi Shimbun Re-Life Project revealed that more than 80% of people are interested in beauty and appearance, and over 70% of them wish to appear younger than their actual age, with more than 50% desiring to look at least five years younger.
Well-aging is about gracefully aging with both physical and mental health while living a captivating life.
Attractiveness is an essential aspect of well-aging.
As a certified dermatologist by the Japanese Dermatological Association, my mission is to support your well-aging journey with a focus on beauty and dermatological care, ensuring that you live vibrantly, healthily, and beautifully.